Manual or CNC Machinist / EngineerWe require for our busy sub-contract Machine Shop: competent Skilled Machinists; Engineers and Operators who have experience working either CNC or manual machines. Machining one offs to small batches up to 10 tonnes in weight. The main roles and responsibilities include:
- The ability to read engineering drawings.
- Working to tight tolerances.
- Competent on all aspects of setting tools, including having an understanding of cutting speeds and feeds.
- Strong experience using measurement/inspection equipment including verniers, bore gauges, micrometres etc.
- Carrying out deburring of machined components during production cycles ensuring minimal disruption to production
- Highly motivated and have the ability to work well in a team
- Maintain work areas in a safe, clean and orderly manner including conformance with ISO9001 standards
Location: Clay Cross, Derbyshire.
Excellent working conditions, free PPE
Apply with C.V to Mr Nigel Sterland. Please email your CV to email@example.com or post to: Millbrook Precision Engineering Ltd, Unit 10 Incomol Business Park, Derby Road, Clay Cross, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S45 9AG.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!